All I can say is she must be getting paid well.  She is first messed up by a
doctor giving her silver nitrate, then messed up more by one trying to do
dermabration on her.  So what does she do, she sides with the doctors against
a natural way of curing thing that does not cause argyria and tries to say
that it is what caused hers.  The only reason I can think of that she would
side those that did this to her and direct her accusations against a cure the
doctors don't want people to know about is if they are paying her very very
well.

I hope the money is worth it for her, I am sure she will pay for this
deception sometime.

Marshall