Hi,

I'm thinking, Who cares?  Either her doctor made a mistake and/or this woman
made a mistake in overdosing.  She is still alive and doing well.

Can't say the same for all the victims of adverse reactions, wrongly dosed
and over dosed prescription drugs.

My only curiosity now is, how long will this silver 'victim' live?  The
longer she lives, the more might be said for silver.  In fact, if I were
her, would be concerned they might see this as an adverse thing and make
sure she has a short life.

Jean