From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:14 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Colloidal copper

  Yes, but CC needs at least 30 volts and PPM meters are totally useless.
 It makes virtually no ionic content. [3 PPM on a meter max]  TE is the only
way to tell anything and that gives no numbers. [Faradays equations might be
useful]

CC appears to only last a week or so on the shelf.
 Finally..it CAN be dangerous to injest even in small quantities. [Not
"likely", but possible..with dire consequences]  Even more rare is problems
with excessive skin absorption...again..really bad problems.

Study up on copper toxicity and the many and varied symptoms.
 Then realize that you don't need another source for it.

It only takes a few extra micrograms getting past the bodies regulation
system to mess you up. [Copper is a "micro" nutrient]  If that system is
working right, no problem and no need to supplement. [It simply won't allow
more than it needs from any source and virtually any source is more than
enough. Copper is harder to avoid than to find.]

 If it isn't and lets too much in...look out!
If it doesn't allow enough in, CC won't help anyhow.

Ode