I would think that by cooking/frying with the oil you might be destroying some of it's beneficial properties. ----- Original Message ----- From: <cmccau...@kayescholer.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 6:33 AM
Subject: CS>coconut oil

I have to chime in here.  I use the Supreme Coconut Oil from
http://coconutoil-online.com - daily. I buy it by the gallon (or two). It
is the best tasting coconut oil I've used yet.  I've tried the Tropical
Traditions (they have a good sale on right now for gallons)  and it tastes
very good too but they do use some high heat to process it.  The Supreme
oil doesn't.  This info is just from reading the 'processing' info of both
kinds.

Here's some info from the site:
http://coconutoil-online.com/index.html#Anchor-TYPE-12252    about the
different types of c. oils.

Anyway, they are both fabulous oils.  Yummy right off the spoon.
Just-layed eggs fried in coconut oil is to die for, IMHO.  Oh yeah, their
dessicated coconut is also very good.   Add it to your fried chicken
coating/batter and then fry the chicken in the coconut oil.   Heavenly.

Christine Mc.