From: "Rowena" <new...@aapt.net.au>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>coconut oil & Palm Oil
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:14:43 +0800

Oh, great!  I do it exactly the other way around!  (The dollar factor!)

One thing that surprised me during my recent research was that Palm Oils were being praised, as when my husband tried carob chocolate when he was trying to beat his migraines he immeditely got an awful migraine. When he mentioned it to the homeopath, he said it could have been the palm oil they use rather than the carob. So I have avoided anything with palm oil ever since. But what I have discovered recently is that although there are indeed good palm oils, the chocolate makers use a cheap and nasty version - the dollar factor again! However, I have never found or tried one of the good uns!

Rowena

  Has anyone tried the Natural Palm Oil to know what it tastes like?
Weston Price Foundation says for cooking to use the Coconut or Palm Oils and
  to use Olive for when the food isn't being heated.