I agree with the opinion about being cautious with
chelating. It is a valid form of treatment and has
been beneficial for many people but caution must be
used. I cannot remember if this has been posted here
or not but anyone with a sulfur or sulfa allergy must
not use DMPS chelating as a treatment. It can cause
major problems. Chelating heavy metals is not somthing
to undertake without professional help which I find
almost impossible nowadays.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html