From: Linda Ellis <lellis4...@sbcglobal.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Speaking of chelation
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

Marshall, she actually ended up in the ICU with pneumonia. I'm guessing there would have been "flu-like symptoms" leading up to that. The last time I saw her before hospitalization was Mother's Day - then we left for a vacation, and before we got to see her upon return, she was in ICU. I can't answer about circles or hollow eyes. But, I will check.

While she had quit smoking years ago, she was a very heavy smoker for at least 40 years. I'm guessing there was still a fairly heavy tox load from that in her cells....

I sure wish I could find resources to research this better....

Linda

Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> wrote:

Linda Ellis wrote:

> So, can anybody out there point me to any reading that could confirm
> or refute how chelation works in the treatment of infections; and
> whether it has even a temporary effect of depressing the immune
> system?

I don't think the chelation herbs, or whatever was used, tend to depress
the immune system directly. That is, if you have no heavy metals in the
body, then I don't think it would affect the immune system. However
chelation is a several step process, first is mobilization, then
elimination. During the mobilization phase, heavy metals that have been
put away become mobilized, and in the blood stream. This can, from my
experience, cause systematic distress, essentially a heavy metal herx
reaction until they are eliminated. That will, in my opinion, depress
the immune system until everything is eliminated. I offset this by
taking CS during the mineral cycle of the chelation. Also if the
mineral cycle is not preformed during the treatment, then there could be
consequences from loss of metals the body needs, such as calcium.

Did she get any flu like symptoms, or circles under the eyes, when doing
the chelation? If so then that is a sure sign of teh heavy metal
mobilization causing a herx like reaction.

Marshall