These are some of the links in the article I mentioned today and some others
with info on the subjects raised:
Rowena

www.tropicaltraditions.com/candida.htm
www.coconut-connections.com/candida.htm
www.coconut-connections.com/candida_symptoms.htm
www.coconutdiet.com/candida.htm
www.health-science-spirit.com/candida.html
www.malapacao.com/pages/spa-therapy.htm
www.holisticbeauty.net/index. asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=29
www.earthtym.net/ref-candida.htm
www.medicimo.com/directory-25-1766-Candida.html
shanti.com.au/problems/candida.htm
Fungus like candida, clamidia and eczema can't grow in coconut oil. "Taken
in therapeutic amount of 3 1/2 tablespoonfuls (pure or mixed with coconut water
www.primaldefense.net/coconutoilnb.htm -
Coconut oil also contains caprylic acid (8%) which kills fungus (for
example, athlete's foot fungus) and yeast (candida, as well as vaginal yeast).
www.treelight.com/health/nutrition/CoconutOil.html
www.essense-of-life.com/info/coconutoil.htm
The yeast or fungus Candida albicans, of course, thrives during antibiotic
With Candida take initially 4 tablespoons of coconut oil spread out during
... www.alternativehealth.co.nz/diseases/candida.htm
www.mnwelldir.org/docs/nutrition/coconut.htm   Fungus can be deadly! To find
out more about the anti-fungal diet, see:
...www.livecoconutoil.com/links.htm
www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/skinny2.html
Coconut oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. ...
www.boloji.com/ayurveda/av038.htm   Not only does coconut oil contain
caprylic acid (8%), it is also loaded with ...  acid (48%) making coconut
oil a tremendous food for reducing yeast, fungus, ...
www.thehealthcrusader.com/pgs/ excalibur/article_2004_05_14_2417.shtml
http://www.advancedhealthplan.com/coconut.html
the anti-microbial activity of various fatty acids. They found that the
medium chain fatty acids (MCF A) with 6 to 12 carbons, possessed significant
activity against gram positive bacteria, but not against gram negatives;
they were also active against lipid coated viruses as well as fungi and
protozoa.            a powerful protecting effect of coconut oil against six
powerful muta-carcinogenic chemicals, (such as benzpyrine, azaserine and
nitrosamines).
           The mechanism for these anti-inflammatory, antitoxic,
antimutacarcinogenic actions are still not known.
etc  Coconut oil is converted by the body into the hormone pregnenolone. It
also has immune-stimulating and anti-oxidant action. Coconut oil also
promotes thermogenesis and increased metabolism (probably by supporting
thyroid and mitochondrial function).lauric acid (monolaurin) has greater
antiviral activity than either caprylic acid (C-10) or myristic acid (C-14).

 viruses inactivated by these lipids are HIV, measles virus, herpes simplex
virus-1 (HSV-1), vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), visna virus, and
cytomegalovirus (CMV).
Lyme Disease. I have been impressed with both her results and the results of
other physicians who have been using her approach and am now just beginning
to try it with some of my most challenging patients. I'll report on my
results in the future.      Those who wish to learn more about this can go
to http://www.detoxxbox.com/main/articles/townsend_info.htm,
  www.detoxxbox.com and to http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com/.