This is the truth. Each so called professional usually
only has one way, their way, they don't want to learn
what is different about you. Yes on DMPS warnings.
Among many other horrors, it can make your SOX
capabilities cease and then you are in a really bad
place. First alt metal detox "pro" I went to wanted to
do a DMPS challenge on me and I STILL HAD MY AMALGAM
FILLINGS IN PLACE. Last one I went to, name prominent
in alt circles, FRIED me with homeopathic merc(without
telling me what it was, I knew better) on purpose. Deb