hi list,

i know this is OT, but since the season is upon us...just ran across this bit of
info on a newsletter.  if it works we have a eureka!

<<<And here’s another tip for ridding dogs of ticks, from Lani Miner: “I had a
tick invasion last year that lasted three weeks.  l tore my hair out trying to
kill literally thousands of ticks that were crawling everywhere in my kennels,
dog room, landscaping, etc. I tried sprays, dips, drops, everything.  I went
through many bottles of expensive stuff  and nothing worked!  I had run out of
ideas.  In desperation I grabbed a bottle of mint mouthwash to disinfect some
tick bite sites on one of the dogs and sprayed it on some that were crawling.
They died instantly! I sprayed it everywhere in the dogs' crate room and ticks
boiled out of the cracks and crevices and instantly DIED!  I sprayed it in the
kennels and in the wooden dog houses and all the ticks instantly DIED!  I
sprayed it on the dogs and the ticks literally fell off dead. The stuff works!!
It also repels mosquitoes and biting flies!!  It's a great crate cleaner, too.
I spray it around my ex-pens at shows and it keeps flies and mosquitoes away.
So far, every bug I've sprayed with it has died instantly. I'm talking about the
cheap MINT mouthwash from the dollar store!!!”>>>

a rose...