In a message dated 12/9/2005 3:27:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
new...@aapt.net.au writes:

After reading up on moles etc. and VCNO, I decided I would go with  my gut
and put VCNO on DH's plaster for non-stickability instead of  vaseline.  I'd
left it alone for 48 hours rather than keep fiddling  with it.  Checked it,
and it looked pretty good.  I won't  describe it unless any of you want me
to.

Yes, I always use CS, and  there is DMSO in the salve.  I cleaned it up with

Yes, please describe it.  What is DH's plaster?  What salve are  you talking
about--Cansema? (if Cansema salve, what is your source?)

Jill