Well, I finally decided to start niacin  since my cholesterol and
triglicerides are a bit high.  Found 100  mg pills ...there were 250 and 500mg
at the other two stores.  I  took one and after just a few minutes I was really
surprised.  I  never had heard of the extreme -ness of the reaction, I just
thought  one would blush.  I started feeling hot prickly fire from  shoulders
up.  Eventually it went down my arms and on my  legs.  I was bright red like a
sunburn.  After the heat and  burning ebbed, it was still prickly and itchy.
How long does it  take  before it doesn't react so severly?

          Pat