Pat, I know there is non-flushing B vitamins out there perhaps there is also Niacin as well?

Ernie

From: Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com>
To: silver list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Niacin
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:32:07 -0800 (PST)

Well, I finally decided to start niacin since my cholesterol and triglicerides are a bit high. Found 100 mg pills ...there were 250 and 500mg at the other two stores. I took one and after just a few minutes I was really surprised. I never had heard of the extreme -ness of the reaction, I just thought one would blush. I started feeling hot prickly fire from shoulders up. Eventually it went down my arms and on my legs. I was bright red like a sunburn. After the heat and burning ebbed, it was still prickly and itchy. How long does it take before it doesn't react so severly?

Pat