Greetings Jill,

  I enjoyed your post, because a group of my friends are going to take a cruise
in the Caribbean, there has been a lot of illness associated with these
cruises. So they might need a portable generator to take care of any problems.

  I made "generator" using one 9 volt battery with one 4 3/4", #12 silver anode
and one 4 3/4", 3/32" brass cathode rod. I used the connector that I removed
from an old 9 v battery, and soldered the electrodes in the holes. That makes
1/2" spacing of the electrodes.

  With 13 ounces of Kansas City water in a table glass and stirring for 2
minutes the silver content measured 12. PPM and the current averaged about
36mA. (actual measure).

  The water took on a slight milky color due to the formation of silver
chloride. It had no unusual taste.

  Now, I would like to know how much time you used the 3- 9's, and what
electrode length, spacing, and amount of water?

  "Ole Bob"

grace1...@aol.com wrote:
      The reason I mentioned that lupus disappeared after three months of
drinking 1 quart CS made with tap water and three 9-volt batteries, in
conjunction with