V,

  If I could nail that one down I'd be a physicist instead of a handyman with a
long electronics background.

  Bill

V <vzo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Bill,

He He he. well you may pursue that questions the rest fo your life becaues I
dont think anybody knows the answers to those queshtions to this day. Even the
scientists that are studying it all have not come to any conclusino on that. I
think in a wire the electrons move but in a liquid then bothe the holes nad the
electrons move. and what are electrons anyway? are they particles or waves or
jsut cloauds of some energy or an etheric vortex or an interference pattern of
the nuclear radiation wave fronts. If you can nail that one down then your
doing good.

Take care,