So, Dan,

  You support the "hole flow' theory of current flow as opposed to the electron
flow in which the negative pole releases the electrons for current flow?

  Does the positive charge 'suck' the molecules off of the positive element or
does the negatively charged current 'knock' them off of the positive electrode?

  I'm really interested in finding out just how this works.  Is there a
knowledgable individual out there who really knows?

  Bill Keen

Dan Nave <na...@comcast.net> wrote:
  Perhaps "Ole Bob" will answer this but in the meantime I'll chime in
with what I've learned here...

The metals will come off the positive electrode (anode) which, in this
case, is the silver one. The brass is the negative electrode so it is
not going to be releasing metal ions or particles into the water. With
this DC system we should get the good quality "colloidal silver" that we
expect.

Dan