I use the h202 also V and my teeth are REALLY white , what is it that is in
some of these teeth whitener toothpaste that whiten's teeth? is it similar to
h202? blessing's ..debbie

V <vzo...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi Shelli,

You might try a different soap, like ivory or somethnig without a lot of
perfumes and chemicals in it. Not glycerin soap either.

I use the actually use the himalyan rock crystal salt and also the REAL salt
http://www.realsalt.com/

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/salt/

for teh salt you make up a brine which has all the salt tha you can dissolev
into the water. then I put the last water in the mouth and pop in the
toothbrush after it and go. Same with the hydrogen peroxide jsut put some in
the mouth and brush. loose lips helps :-)

I have done baknig soda, not Vit C.
you can also make up your own toothpowders with baknig soda and some herbs

Take care,

Subject: Re: CS>>toothpaste and EIS