Hi Shelli,

Yes I use the stuff you buy in the drug store 3% type. I jsut take a mothuful
of it to brush or sometimes I just use it to rinse. Sometimes I hold it in the
mouth for a lttle while to kill more bacteria.

Find a good brand some of them taste like motor oil Yuck. seems like the ones
in the dollar store are good tasting.

Take care,