----- Original Message -----
From: Peter
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:50 AM
Subject: CS>super cure ?

http://www.waiora.com/

 zeolite ?

======================
Yeah. Zeolite. Have you ever used kitty litter? The main (or only) ingredient
is zeolite, a volcanic rock that absorbs and traps odors. It does this in two
ways: One, zeolite has a negative charge, and toxins generally have a positive
charge. So the zeolite naturally attracts them. Two, the molecules of zeolite
are shaped like a honeycomb. So once the toxins are attracted to the zeolite,
they are stuck to it.

Scientsts have figured out a way to harness the powers of zeolite to chelate
heavy metals and other poisons from the body by producing a food grade zeolite
liquid that you add to water. Since zeolite works electrically and mechanically
rather than chemically, it is completely safe.

Among other toxins, zeolite binds to heavy metals. It will grab the item with
the highest affinity for the zeolite cage. Contributing factors for affinity
include size, charge, molecular weight and structure. If the zeolite has
grabbed onto something of lower affinity and then "spots" something with higher
affinity, it will let go of the lower affinity substance and attract the higher
affinity substance.

So let's say you have mercury and aluminum in your system. The zeolite comes
along and attracts the aluminum. But then as it's traveling through the body,
it encounters mercury. Since the mercury has a higher affinity, the zeolite
drops the aluminum and picks up the mercury. The zeolite will continue its work
eliminating the mercury until all the mercury is excreted from the body (60%
through the urine, 40% through the feces).

People who are highly toxic and overweight may go through a period of not
feeling great. That's because fat cells have an affinity for these metals. One
main function of fat cells is to surround and encapsulate the dangerous junk,
which protects you. Many people who are overweight would be poisoned by the
metals in their system were it not for the fatty tissue that keeps the metals
in stasis and prevents them from traveling through the bloodstream and damaging
the organs and glands.

Anyway, let's say you have both mercury and aluminum in your system. The
zeolite grabs onto the mercury to be excreted. However, some aluminum (or other
lower-affinity metal) that was held in stasis in the fat cells is now in the
bloodstream, because the zeolite had attracted it and then dumped it when it
encountered the mercury. Therefore, if you're really toxic, you might feel
worse before you feel better. Some people who are less toxic feel better right
away or after only a few days. It depends on the person.

The good news is that zeolite raises the pH of the body (makes it more
alkaline) while it's doing its job. I am personally willing to endure some
discomfort for awhile to get various toxins out of my system. This is
especially easy because there are days that I feel terrific and full of energy
when taking this product.

Someone had asked me about possible kidney overload. This doesn't seem to be an
issue, because less than half of the zeolite-bound junk is excreted as urine.

I recently became a distributor for the MLM company that distributes Cellular
Defense. When two people in one month told me about this product, I went
"No...Not another MLM!" But I really took notice when the third person, my
naturopath friend Kae, told me about the zeolite and the results of her own
tests. Kae doesn't like to trust even good scientific studies without verifying
the data for herself. So she took off the labels of four bottles and sent them
to four clients with simple instructions on how much to take. She didn't tell
them what it was supposed to do.

One of her clients had cancer. The women was scheduled for surgery in a week to
have her tumor removed. When the doctor cut her open, he asked, "Where's the
cancer?" Kae told me it was too bad that the woman wasn't tested first to see
if she still had cancer -- but there was no reason for her to be tested. Had
Kae told her that the negatively-charged zeolite grabs onto toxic
positively-charged human tissue, which includes cancerous tumors, that would
have tainted the experiment.

There are some good products that you can get only through MLMs. So for now, at
least, I'm willing to go that route. There is the usual company ad copy at
http://my.waiora.com/home.php?860050  , but anyone who's interested can email
me *privately* and I'll send you some additional documentation as Word and/or
PDF attachments.

I'd love to hear what you all think about this product. I just ordered four
bottles (it comes in lots of four) and one is spoken for -- but I have three
left. I will sell it at exactly my cost to anyone on this list who'd like to
experiment with it. The more data, the better. Again, please contact me
off-list.

Best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
* The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
* products and services for wellness