Greetings, all:

I've worked with quite a few people who had severe problems after having amalgams removed ( even with the Huggins protocol ).

Those who were able to acquire a good internal healing clay, and a sufficent amount of sodium bentonite for bath use, all reported cessation of symptoms within a week:

http://www.eytonsearth.org/mercury-toxicity-bentonite-clay.php

This does not address, as Nenah pointed out, damage that has already occured to the central nervous system due to prolonged exposure. However, if one is able to successfully remove a problem that is a causal factor in illness, then the body can begin to heal.

In my opinion, Illite is a more powerful internal detox agent than Zeolite, and has a proven lab-tracked and tested effect with mercury toxicity.

However, the best illite, marketed by Argiletz in France, is very hard to find in the United States. Further, some internet searches for Argiletz Illite bring you to a page where the clay being sold is Argiletz Montmorillonite ( which is a bright green, rather than a deep green ).

Zeolite is amazing. However, zeolites vary so much in their composition, that when someone says: "It's zeolite", it is really nearly a meaningless term.

I have a friend with severe multiple toxicities, due to working with paints and industrial chemicals for most of his life ( which he still does about 10 hours a day ). The only time the man makes any real sense at all with his thought processes, is after taking a clay bath.

Zeolite is on my long term study list.

I'm considering testing Bear River Zeolite:

http://www.usantimony.com/brz/uses.html

http://www.bearriverzeolite.com/Usage/agriculturaluses.html

My experience with working with clay quarries, and various clays has led me to believe that any clay that works well for agricultural purposes and animals is excellent for human use. When I go in and dig around, search out the "old timers", I can usually find the stories that demostrate human use by indigenous cultures.

One could by a lifetime supply of Zeolite for internal use for under $200.00, provided one found the right zeolite to use.

Bear River has done an excellent job in testing their clay; the sorption properties, particle surface area, etc. Of course, it is classified by the FDA as GRAS under 21 CFR Part 582.2729.

I never seen a need for exhorbant pricing with clay supplements. If a clay has to be processed and/or modified so much to justify a high price tag, than it's the wrong clay to use.

Best Regards,

Jason

M. G. Devour wrote:
Deborah writes:

I wish you would look into how bad those fillings are you might change
your mind I am in my fifties and I didn't starte having any chronic
illnesses until I was in my fourties but it hit the fan big
time...have you heard of the alkaline testing tape?..

Pat wrote:
Actually, I'd probably rather die than have to go through having
several fillings redone.  I recently read that root canals are
dangerous too as far as infection and bone loss beneath them.

I second what Deborah says. I'm only in my late forties and going down hill rapidly. Everything I try is handicapped by a suppressed metabolism and immune system. I have a mouth full of fillings. No extractions or root canals, thankfully. I'm planning a trip to the Huggins clinic to have them all replaced somewhere they actually know how to do it without exposing you to much mercury. It's a complicated and highly refined process, from the sound of everything I've read so far.

You're damned right I'm gonna get'em all re-done. I'm tired of hauling a boulder uphill just to stay even. I only wish I knew to spit in the eye of the first dentist who wanted to fill one of my teeth... and new about CS at the time so I'd never need to.

Be well,

Mike D.