One thing I just learned but forgot to mention, about how to properly use not
only liquid zeolite Cellular Defense but ANY detox program involving mercury:

Mercury destroys nerve cells by clipping off the top string-like portions of
the dendrite (nerve cell body) and also by stripping off the myelin sheath that
surrounds the "stem" of the nerve cell. With the nervous system so damaged,
even the best chelation agents in the world -- chlorella, cilantro, liquid
zeolite -- will not be able to eliminate the mercury because the body will not
easily recognize that the heavy metal is present.

The nervous system must be repaired before the chelation begins. One of the
best ways I know to repair the nervous system is by making a tea from the tops
of oats. This is the very tip of the dried green oat -- NOT the straw, which
still works but not as well. After a month or two, the chelating will work much
better.

Best,
Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
http://www.nenahsylver.com
* The Handbook of Rife Frequency Healing
* The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy
* products and services for wellness