the older the fillings are the worse because they start to crumble more and
more and I had mine taken out by a dentist who damed off my throat...do you go
thru that much pain when they work on your teeth? I wish you would look into
how bad those fillings are you might change your mind I am in my fifties and I
didn't starte having any chronic illnesses until I was in my fourties but it
hit the fan big time...have you heard of the alkaline testing tape?..

Pat <pattycake29...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Well, I have old fillings in my teeth,
but I don't think I have any symptoms of mercury poisoning except poor memory
lately.  I thought they'd decided it was more dangerous to have the fillings
drilled out and replaced than to leave them in.  Actually, I'd probably rather
die than have to go through having several fillings redone.  I recently read
that root canals are dangerous too as far as infection and bone loss beneath
them.  So what is one to do.....have the tooth removed if it's too damaged?
 How would you know if your body has excess acidity?

Pat