Well, I have old fillings in my teeth, but I don't think I have any  symptoms
of mercury poisoning except poor memory lately.  I  thought they'd decided it
was more dangerous to have the fillings  drilled out and replaced than to leave
them in.  Actually, I'd  probably rather die than have to go through having
several fillings  redone.  I recently read that root canals are dangerous too
as far  as infection and bone loss beneath them.  So what is one to
do.....have the tooth removed if it's too damaged?
   How would you know if your body has excess acidity?

 Pat