There are many websites that make the following claim:

Silver is also mentioned in the Bible where royalty carried water in silver
vessels in the belief that this water would help them maintain their health.
( http://www.angelfire.com/folk/naturalife/collsilv.html  and
ahttp://www.island.net/~zapper/Colloidal%20Silver.html are just two examples
)

Searching for citations in the Bible however I have only found a couple of