From: debbiegerar...@comcast.net [mailto:debbiegerar...@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:03 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Brown recluse bite

Marshalee come on stop being so anal...

From: "Marshalee Hallett" <utahpug...@izikoo.com>

Dear Debbie,

The apostrophe shows possession, not plural, as in "the dog`s bowl" or "the two dogs played". OK?

Sorry, I`m an English purist. The group can tell you all about me when I go wild over "preventive" instead of "preventative"!!

Love ya!
Marshalee

I wonder if like mosqitoe's, these bug's bite because they pick up on something in your system or that is lacking?...debbie

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour