At 07:20 AM 5/21/2006, you wrote:

I suppose some people put out more threatening 'vibes' than others. I would suspect that people who don't move much when they sleep, rarely get bitten in their sleep. [Mosquitos aside. If you can sleep at a dead run in a frenetic dance, that'll keep them hungry. Nothing frightens a mosquito and anything that doesn't move too fast is food]

Ode
I sleep like a rock and the spiders think I'm food. What there is about me that makes them think so I don't know. But the bites heal very slowly and itch terribly.

Teri