From: <feather...@netscape.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:53 AM

About a week and half ago, one of the members wrote the bennefits of using ozonated olive oil and posted a web site. I ordered it, and it came yesterday from SLW SERVICES in langley bc. It is an unlabeled white 2oz plastic jar, screw on lid. It was seeping liquid into the safeway plastic bags used for packaging.No note and on emailing thru the given pay-pal email listed as sherri-...@aloeessence.com...the mail was returned as undeliverable. I have it in the refridgerator now and it is now in solid form. Does anyone know if ive been taken for $20, or is this a normal delivery for ozonated olive oil called natures gift(for skin, and after being mailed as a liquid would it still be effective).Ive never used this begore... Please advise.

***
The shipment probably went through some hot weather areas, always a hazard this time of year.

If you can still get a "whiff" of the ozone, then it's probably still effective.

I remember Saul Pressman saying that he kept his jar on his bathroom windowsill, perhaps between the actual window and a storm window. He did not, however, mention the season of the year.

I keep mine in the 'frig but then always forget about it!
After a few years of languishing there, I think it's mostly evaportated.

Sharon