Wendy and all, thanks for your advise. I think next time i order some, i will
wait for cold weather to make sure it is most effective. Here is the response i
got in email from Saul-This does contradict his advise to his yahoo group that
in melting it loses its effectiveness. It is interesting that it can *regain*
its effectiveness.Miracles never cease:)  His post to
about the leaking. Summer shipping is problematic.

However, just put it in the fridge and it will regain
its thickness, and effectiveness.

Best of Health!
Dr. Saul Pressman

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.