From: starshar [mailto:stars...@comcast.net]
Sent: June 10, 2006 10:31 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>ozonated olive oil

From: <feather...@netscape.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:53 AM

> About a week and half ago, one of the members wrote the bennefits of
using
> ozonated olive oil and posted a web site. I ordered it, and it came
> yesterday from SLW SERVICES in langley bc. It is an unlabeled white
2oz
> plastic jar, screw on lid. It was seeping liquid into the safeway
plastic
> bags used for packaging.No note and on emailing thru the given pay-pal

> email listed as sherri-...@aloeessence.com...the mail was returned as
> undeliverable. I have it in the refridgerator now and it is now in
solid
> form. Does anyone know if ive been taken for $20, or is this a normal
> delivery for ozonated olive oil called natures gift(for skin, and
after
> being mailed as a liquid would it still be effective).Ive never used
this
> begore... Please advise.

***
The shipment probably went through some hot weather areas, always a
hazard
this time of year.

If you can still get a "whiff" of the ozone, then it's probably still
effective.

I remember Saul Pressman saying that he kept his jar on his bathroom
windowsill, perhaps between the actual window and a storm window. He did

not, however, mention the season of the year.

I keep mine in the 'frig but then always forget about it!
After a few years of languishing there, I think it's mostly evaportated.

Sharon