Jason E wrote:

To get back to the point, under no circumstances should ANYTHING with ozone in it be stored in plastic.

Would you include distilled water in that statement? Isn't commercially sold DW ozonated?

Some plastic is partially, and temporarily, resistant to ozone.

http://ift.confex.com/ift/2001/techprogram/paper_8541.htm

Even this research is not quite accurate, in that it is limited to ozonation of water, and THEN storing the water in plastic... Which is far different from the plastic being constantly subjected to fresh ozone, or in the case of a concentrated ozone product ( like ozonated oils ) being stored long term in plastic.

There is no such thing as ozone-resistant plastic.

I was recently asked by a University to supply them with a long term supply of ozonated oils. I imagine I could have made a very nice profit.

The truth is, it's safer and more affordable to buy your own equipment and do it right than to purchase it from someone...especially someone who cuts corners for the sake of profit.

Much the same as with EIS, eh?
sol