Sol wrote:
> Without a proper calcium/phosphorus ratio, mammals can't properly use
> calcium. The conventional wisdom seems to be that humans get plenty of
> phosphorus and don't need to worry about it, but I wonder if that is
> really true.

Right now my phosphorus levels are low, both absolutely and relative to
calcium. The problem I'm overcoming is apparently calcium overload. I'm
supplementing with bioavailable calcium and avoiding all inorganic
sources. As I'm slowly getting rid of the precipitated calcium, the
phosphorus levels are supposed to rise.

It's not easy to bring up phosphorus levels. It's supposed to take
months.

Body chemistry is not simple. <sigh>

Be well,

Mike D.