We have, over the immediately past 14 years, conducted over 15 separate experimental investigations/trials involving effects of the mineral spectrum upon domestic large-animals and human beings. I have made summary comments relating to our results.....multiple times, on this list. Since our archives are at present, unavailable, I will restate our general findings (repeated multiple times earlier). NOTHING we evaluated equalled in degree or speed.....the effectiveness of granulated sea kelp. There were measurable differences in degree.....but ALL were effective in the general sense. I remind our members---yet again---that after the serum fraction and partial red-cell removal from human blood....the remainder constituent is ESSENTIALLY
SEA WATER. Kelp sequesters the entire mineral spectrum of the ocean and dutifully reflects it within the internal plant structure. Bottom line: Supplementing (daily) with granulated kelp comes very close to BULLET-PROOFING all large animals (especially humans) against any known mineral deficiency caused by UNAVAILABILITY. While it is true that some individuals present with biological proclivities which prevent them from properly assimilating/processing certain minerals under special conditions.....such circumstances are so rare as to be disregarded for general considerations of the topic at hand.
I contend that it is CRIMINAL in nature and intent....to allow the fiction to perpetuate----that varieties of segregated, percentage-balanced, specially compounded, synthetically manufactured or altered manipulated minerals are necessary for insuring proper human health. However, an entire industry has arisen...and prospers...as a result this regrettable condition continuing. We have been unable....throughout the history of our researches involving mineral utilization in humans to be able to induce ANY FORM of ANY
MINERAL deficiency (from among the ocean-borne spectrum)....from among our experimental volunteer populations. Additionally, we have been unable to isolate or define ANY mineral not present in sea water, to be CRITICAL to the maintenance of proper health in human beings. Others may have encountered different results. If so, we would be profoundly interested in knowing of them.
Every member of our staff (and adult family members) include at least one heaping tablespoon of granulated marine kelp daily, among their supplements.
My apologies for this lengthy post.
Sincerely, Brooks Bradley. Harborne Research Foundation.

P.S. For those interested in conducting their own "experimental investigations".....to easily/satisfactorily ingest a heaping tablespoon of granulated kelp, divide into three quantities and consume as follows: take 1 teaspoon of granulated lecithin (an emulsified phospholipid derived from soy)
place in the mouth and add a couple of teaspoons of water...swish lightly to mix well and add one teaspoon of granulated kelp and dilute with additional water until an acceptable mixture obtains. Next, wash it all down with a glass of plain water. This approach allows individuals having a pronounced gag reflex to easily swallow a mixture they would, otherwise, be unable to do.
One very useful side benefit is the wonderful effect of lecithin, both as a splendid emulsifier....and an outstanding source of assimilable phosphorous (an
extremely important mineral difficult to obtain in adequate amounts in modern diets). Lecithin also aids greatly in assisting removal of atherosclerotic deposits from the cardio-vascular system.
Note: I advise against attempting to swallow these amounts (especially a heaping tablespoon) of kelp----without mixing it with lecithin. The main reason being that kelp is very hygroscopic and will absorb the water fraction so rapidly that a majority of persons will gag. Kelp will even initiate a demand on the moisture lining the epithelial tissue of the mouth. Mixed with lecithin the emulsified compound goes down beautifully.....and makes a MARVELOUS adjunct to protocols such as Mathias Rath's vitamin C based cardio-vascular health protocol.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour