You say you have a Herx 13 current regulator.  ( I am not familiar with
that particular one.)  What current does it regulate at?

Dan

________________________________

From: Dawie Niemann Spoornet JHB [mailto:daw...@spoornet.co.za]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:38 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>

Hi Wayne & Dan

Thanks for helping me with the troubleshooting on my set-up. This is a
very serious matter to me.
I will implement all recommendations you make and give you feedback on
my progress in terms of a better product or a better outcome of this
nightmare.

Wayne I would like to take you up on your offer to send me a peace of
99.999 silver wire. In South- Africa it is a very scars commodity and I
am also prepared to pay for it. My address is as follows: 20 Maimestreet
Roodekrans
Roodepoort
Gauteng
1724

My electrodes are both 20 cm long and 6 cm apart(spacing). (I am not
sure about the gauge of the wire any more)
My CS generator is a 30v transformer with a homemade Herx13 current
regulator with a end output of 39v DC.
I bought an little aquarium pump to get a stirring effect that Dan
mentioned.
The LED with the 1200 to 2400 ohms is my next step to check the water
quality and the process.

If I may ask witch specific procedure in terms of the measure of water
and timing you can recommend taking my set-up into account.I will make
the slightly yellow tint CS that Dan mentioned for a start.

Dan , I will give you feedback on the lab test as soon as I can confirm
the protocol she used.

I hope for a quick solution

Regards
Dawie Niemann