List of current Regulator you can use on any DC power source to Make a
constant current CS generator available from mail order electronic sources.
You just have to pick the Mill amp rating you want I use around 1 mill amp,
the regulator adjust voltage up or down with in specs of power supply To
maintain constant 1 mill amp.
Works on even a 3 volt DC source, you just move silver closer together, if
you have a cheap volt meter You can watch voltage go down as you move silver
closer together and also watch voltage go down as your CS gets stronger.
I believe most of these regulators are under $5, you could have a constant
current CS Generator for lest than $10 or less than $5 if you have a small
power supply laying around.

  Bob

 <<Current_Regulators.pdf>>