So the silver wire electrodes you are currently using are not pure silver? Are they sterling? I guess I've missed some of th is thread. This may be silly, but you can get some idea if your CS is effective or not, by putting a TBS in a pint or so of milk and leaving it out at room temperature beside a pint of milk without CS, and watching if the CS milk stays unsoured longer than the non-CS milk.
sol

Dawie Niemann Spoornet JHB wrote:

Wayne I would like to take you up on your offer to send me a peace of 99.999 silver wire. In South- Africa it is a very scars commodity and I am also prepared to pay for it. My address is as follows: 20 Maimestreet

My electrodes are both 20 cm long and 6 cm apart(spacing). (I am not sure about the gauge of the wire any more)