(This is in response to Subject: Re: CS>Sore Knee but I am changing the subject in case anyone decides to respond the issue of HCl and potassium therapy.)

I'm certainly no expert on this but I wonder if this problem might not be related to some sort of electrolyte imbalance.

I just read something that was very interesting and might relate to this condition. It came from a document called "Three Years of HCL Therapy" which was written in 1935. Download at:

http://www.cocoonnutrition.org/catalog/page_hclstudy.php

One short quote from this noted below...

"Dr. Guy formulated a theory that most disease conditions, acute
infections, anemias, metabolic disturbances and malignant cell
overgrowths are direct results of changes in the hydrogen-ion content
of the lymph of the body which produces blockage of the lymph
channels. In his studies of the growth of corn and other forms of
vegetable life he had been able to demonstrate that the absence of
sufficient potassium salts in the soil would result in stunted growth,
and evidence of precipitation of minute particles of iron and other
substances in the stalks. When potassium was added, the growth
procceeded normally; when dilute hydrochloric acid was also added,
the growth was further stimulated. He studied the lymph of a large
number of patients suffering from carcinoma, and found that these
cases showed a hydrogen-ion much higher than normal individuals.
He also found that by administering the salts of potassium in combination
with dilute hydrochloric acid, either orally or by the intravenous
route, these patients made remarkable clinical improvement and the
hydrogen-ion content of their lymph became normal.. The publication
of his series of articles in the THE MEDICAL WORLD was followed
by a large number of case reports by participating physicians who
greeted the new therapeutic procedure with great enthusiasm. Dr. Guy
published his first book on this subject in 1934, and a revision in 1935."

(I would particularly like to see if our resident pharmacist, Richard Harris, would read this and interpret the formula referred to in the text. There is a small concentration of Fowler's solution which may not be appropriate, but that could be left out. There are some variations of the formula and notation further on in the text also.)

Dan

Subject: Re: CS>Sore Knee

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote: Dear Marshalee,

You write:

Yeah, but with these painful swollen feet, the thought of ibouncing on
them boggles my mind! Plus I`m too darn near 300, probably break the
tramp... sigh.

You'd need to buy a really *good* one, but a rebounder is probably one
of the best exercise options you have with your current issues.

Be well,

Mike D.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.