I didn't make that clear did I.

I put my hands on the door frame...the sides...but higher than my head.

I think Wayne has all the posts saved.  I don't have it.

stuff

At 08:30 AM 9/4/2006, Shelli wrote:

Is that all there is to it? Do you put your hands on the top of the door frame steady yourself? Do you, by any chance, have the post?
Shelli

Stuff wrote:

Some time ago Brooks Bradley posted  to this list what I call the Easy Bounce
Routine. I've been doing it ever since, at least once a day.

It consists of standing in a door way with your hands over your head
and simply bouncing 200 times on your heels.

Simple, dirt cheap, works for me.

Who could ask for anything more?...from the tune of the same name.

stuff

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>