I know a man who tried acupuncture for a sore knee
tendon.  He said it immediately relieved the
pain...but the relief only lasted one day.  He
returned for another session, said he got complete
relief, but it too lasted only one day.  So he's never
tried it again.

VMANN:  what was wrong with the knee?
knee pain is one of the easiest things for acupuncture to treat.
vigilius haufniensis
took away my neck pain in one hour. blinding pain i had for 6 months. never came back.