Osiyo Nigadv!
Hello Everyone!

I am retired and purchasing an automatic commercial generator is on my fuutre long-range plans. I did a survey of the three top commercial units and chose the Silver Puppy just because of Ode's price's. It appears that all the units sold are very good and comparable. But I could not wait and could not afford to buy CS so I made my own unit I have been using for over a year now. I took a CD player transformer rated at: 5 VDC and 750 mA, cut of the jack, stripped the wires and attached two alligator clips. I bought 12 inches of 14 ga .999 silver wire on-line, cut in half and added a 1/4" bend on one end for my electrodes. I cut off the bottom of a powdered drink concentrate plastic container and drilled two 14 ga holes in it at the width of the quart (sm) mason jar I am using. The indentations on the plastic bottom just fit the mason jar lip opening so it would not slip around. I put the electrodes thru the lid, connected the clips to the bent electrodes and plugged the transformer in. I tried to measure the current with my Fluke meter and it was so low my 300 mA scale would not show any reading. Using Wal-Mart distilled water it took about 8 hours to develop a light golden color with fuzz on the electrodes. Hearing from others it appeared that I had just made some very good homemade CS at about 15 to 20 ppm. I store my CS in the maker jar with an airtight lid. Once old age kicked in and I forgot to take the transformer off and it cooked for about 20 hours, the color was a darker gold/yellow with a grey tinge to it and there were pools of silver floating on top. I have no idea what the ppm's would be but I used it anyway and did not notice any difference in curative power. The inside of my maker jar has become plated dark silver gray also. I never clean my maker jar because I do not want to contaminate with anything.

I have effectively and satisfactorily used my homemade CS for:
Strep throat (immediate relief),
Conjunctavitis (pink eye),
Open scrapes and wounds,
Stomach disorders,
Toenail fungus,
Sinus infections,
My Grand Daughter uses it for her acne like zits,
I use 20 to 100% in my heated CPAP humidifier reservoir (yes it plates metal and plastic also),
I rinse/swish my mouth after brushing with baking soda at least once a week,
I mist lettuce heads, and bagged salad mix to stop early wilting,
and I could go on.

Love
Bob
Adageyudi