I would have to agree with Ode,

I've been here almost 2 years and I have only encountered one person who wasn't satisified with the unit.

regards,

From: Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>better generator?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:39:21 -0400

  What other people are having problems?
So far as I know, you are the only one.
If you think it's not working right, send it to me for free repairs.

ode

At 03:11 PM 9/18/2006 -0700, you wrote:

Hi all,

A few weeks ago I posted asking for advice on how to get my Silver Puppy to work properly. Although I had dozens of responses (thank you to all !!! ), we were not able to get it working properly. It seems about half of the people had the same problem with theirs (not being able to make anything higher than 3-4ppm) but didn't care too much since 3-4 ppms is enough for their needs.

I want higher ppms and this was one of the reasons I chos the Silver Puppy, but since the Silver Puppy isn't able to produce that, I'm asking for recommendations on other brands/units that are more reliable in producing specific ppms.

Would you more experienced and more knowledgable silverists please advise on what I should consider getting?

Grateful,
Angel

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>