Boy, I wonder if any CS generator manufacturers are lining up to sell
their product to this one?...

(I pity the fool.)

-----Original Message-----
From: toreadpeoplehealthi...@gmail.com
[mailto:toreadpeoplehealthi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:42 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>better generator?

Ode,

Your bullying techniques won't work on me.

You are not being truthful or honorable and you know it.

You are threatening me and you are insinuating a load of dishonorable
things about me dishonorably.

I have nothing more to say to you or your "possy" who's got their
panties in a wad that a girl actually dares to speak a truth that
happens to annoy them.

I didn't ask for this DRAMA and all these accusations from you or your
posse.

I didn't complain about you or your product.  I just asked for a
recommendation.  My post last week just stated that I needed a simple
reommendation on other products people are using.  Nothing more !  You
act like I attacked your manhood !

If this is what happens to anyone who DARES to say that your generator
isn't working well, no wonder you have to ask ME for the names of the
people unhappy with what you're selling !  If you really want to hear
from people directly, consider following your own advice and open your
mind to the possibility that your product is FAULTY instead of taking
the easy way out and blaming the user.

"If I insist that the root of a problem lies where it doesn't, I'll
NEVER solve the problem."

I asked you for an address to return your unit, days ago.  Never got it.

Don't care to deal with all your hassle about it anymore for a measly
hundred bucks.

I'm getting my new generator and have enough people on this list who've
contacted me off-line and offered to help right now as well as once I
get going again with the new generator.

So, I'm all set and grateful for all the help and humor shared with me
by so many wonderful people on this list!

Signing off.

Angel