Hi Angel,

To state the very obvious :

If the silver rods are quickly getting thinner then 'silver water' is being
made fast.

This is a basic logical, scientific fact and you have to honour that. In other
words that Silver
Puppy is doing its work. So, go check the ppm some other way. Plug the numbers
into the
Faraday equation would be one way to get a ball park figure (see recent posts )
Another way
would be to send a sample to a reputable laboratory. I believe Frank Key also
does
analyses. Try http://www.silver-colloids.com/

Excuse the rudeness but it is my reaction to you are acting like a rude troll.

Tony

Have you ever noticed how bullies talk about being bullied ?

Subject : Re: CS>better generator?