Dear Jackie,

That was such a great story of home nursing - the best kind of care, imo. I'd like to ask for a few more details so I can duplicate your results if ever needed. Exactly how was the honey applied - straight from the container or thinned out? When you 'packed the wound' with the salt water solution and gauze, how was that done - did you pour the water into the wound cavitation so that it pooled and then use a gauze cover or...? And about how much salt:water? Also, was any of this painful to the patient. esp. the peroxide?

Thanks very much,
Deborah