From: laquerenci...@sbcglobal.net
Date: 9/27/2006 4:27:28 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Honey Honey Honey

Dear Jackie,

That was such a great story of home nursing - the best kind of care, imo.
I'd like to ask for a few more details so I can duplicate your results if
ever needed.  Exactly how was the honey applied - straight from the
container or thinned out?  When you 'packed the wound' with the salt water
solution and gauze, how was that done - did you pour the water into the
wound cavitation so that it pooled and then use a gauze cover or...?  And
about how much salt:water?  Also, was any of this painful to the patient.
esp. the peroxide?

Thanks very much,
Deborah

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>