I'm not certain, but from what I have learned on this list, it would seem to me better to alternate EIS with acidic water, rather than combining them.

Why? Because the water devices use calcium tablets as part of the process of separating water into acidic and alkaline. The calcium serves mainly (I think) to accelerate the electrolytic process. (It's also reputedly a good source of dietary calcium)

In any event, mixing EIS with this water, whether acidic or alkaline, would probably produce sliver salts, which have various drawbacks.

I would alternate myself, if I were trying this. EIS alone might be just fine, but I like to have more than one tool in my tool chest. BTW, acidic water can be purchased in Japan in pharmacies. I don't know about other countries, though.