My respected and beloved C S Forum Friends!

After four years of happily and a bit proudly making my own Colloidal Silver at home, and thriving by it for our health, giving it or selling it to clients and friends, truth came up a few days ago:

The water I have been using (Spa water) was okay, but not the best in the world. The result was always a grayish mist, and it tasted strongly. Yet, I only rejected it if there would be a yellowish cloud on the bottom of the glass I make my water in. Then, I would use it for external things like plants, animals and wounds. For the remainder cleanliness has been our lead since day one.

Now, an importer imported “le Bleu” (‘the Blue’ – not that movie). It is absolutely clean (distilled) water, for drinking purposes. A friend-in-healthcare alerted me to it. Of late he is preparing his CS with this water, always being in search for the best. He told me that “le Bleu” is the best quality of water on our (limited island) market. Clean, and my C S water would come out transparent as any crystal cup.

So I gave it a try the old way:

Two silver rods in the water, three batteries, ½ hour of processing, presto!

This CS had hardly any taste, and I wondered. So I did my next batch doubling the time, and it tasted a bit stronger, but by far not as strong as the CS I had been making with Spa (although that always had splendid results).

My “old” product would have a visible reaction: pouring grayish material from the anode, and little bubbles from the cathode. The result would be a grayish CS.

My “newly made” CS is absolutely clear. The cathode shows hardly any reaction, nor does the anode. The taste is there, but is it okay?

Resuming:

1 My new water is less metallic in taste

2 It is absolutely transparent

3 I have to double the time (2 x ½ hours).

Question: Is it that the PPM is even finer with cleaner water?

Does that indicate that the nano particles are more easily absorbed?

Is my cherished home-done product as good as I would want it to

                 be?

Thank you for your attention,

As always: Faith with his turtle