From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 4:24 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Clear, clear water and a question

   You can't really use time alone to predict PPM.
  Only slightly purer water can make a really big difference to get to the
same stopping point

Best bet is to get a conductivity meter
  Next best , a PPM/TDS meter
Or even just an volt meter [multi meter ]

"Some" way to tell where you are in the process.

ode