> From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>

> So EIS might actually be  helpful for a parietal lobe brain tumor in a
> human? A very good friend of mine has just been diagnosed, don't know
> yet if the tumor is malignant or not.

###### Hi Sol.  See -- this is what's confusing to me.  I don't see how
Colloidal Silver can affect a tumor.  First of all, most tumors are
encapsulated -- so how would the CS even reach what it needs to?  Second,
silver is effective against viral, bacterial and protozoal cells.  Are tumors
any of these?  Are the cells of a tumor actually comprised of these?  I don't
think they are -- I think the cells are abnormally growing *normal* cells.
It's the abnormal growth that makes a tumor a tumor.  So what's there to be
killed?  I dunno.  There are smarter people than me here on the list -- maybe
someone else will know better.  I hope your friends tumor is not malignant.  MA