Sol,

I am not a cancer patient and don't want to introduce an  "off-topic"
subject on this forum. But if a person is suffering from cancer it is good
to look at all possible alternatives, and also to be aware that mixing
different protocols can be, and is often counter productive. I became deeply
involved with this last year in a desperate attempt to save my dog whom I
dearly loved. It essentially has to do with eating correctly, getting lots
of sun and taking flaxseed oil in a certain formula. Now studies are coming
out of Universities and research centers confirming bits and pieces of her
protocol, without putting it all together, as she did 50 years ago.

It does seem too simple to work, though Dr. Budwig explains it in terms of
biochemistry and quantum physics. Testimonials come from doctors and clinics
in Germany,  and from many people on a different forum who are cancer
patients in remission. I follow it because it is a healthy regimen and as a
preventive. My urologist recently agreed that flaxseed oil definitely
contributes toward prostate health but would not accept that it has curing
properties.

I am now also drinking a pint of CS a day, as a preventive, instead of
vaccinations and medications. I have used it successfully to totally
eliminate athlete's foot in about three days. I also used it, along with
D-Mannose, to completely get rid of a painful urinary infection.  Now I keep
a pint at work and take a snort every so often throughout the day.

Peter