marmar...@bellsouth.net wrote:
From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>

So EIS might actually be helpful for a parietal lobe brain tumor in a human? A very good friend of mine has just been diagnosed, don't know yet if the tumor is malignant or not.

###### Hi Sol. See -- this is what's confusing to me. I don't see how Colloidal Silver can affect a tumor. First of all, most tumors are encapsulated -- so how would the CS even reach what it needs to?
Tumors, expecially cancer, have blood vessels inside of them, if they didn't they would die. The CS simply is in the blood. Are you thinking of a cyst?
Second, silver is effective against viral, bacterial and protozoal cells. Are tumors any of these?
There are many types of tumors. Some are cancerous and some are not. Those that are cancerous are often if not usually caused by viruses. But it doesn't matter, silver causes cells that are injured or misbehaving to revert back to stem cells, and then redifferentiate back to the proper cell types. This I believe is what when CS gets rid of cancer often the tumor does not die, it simply changes back to what it suppose to be (just like warts do).
Are the cells of a tumor actually comprised of these?
Not sure what you mean by that. They are often infected with viruses.
I don't think they are --
They often are infected by viruses.
I think the cells are abnormally growing *normal* cells.
If they were normal, they would not be abnormally growing.
It's the abnormal growth that makes a tumor a tumor. So what's there to be killed?
There is killed, and there is healed. CS kills viruses, which are controlling the DNA, and it heals damaged DNA by getting it to revert back to stem cells.

Marshall
 I dunno.  There are smarter people than me here on the list -- maybe someone
else will know better.  I hope your friends tumor is not malignant.  MA